Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wedding planning (for reals now) has begun! I am excited to announce that Cody and I are getting married on June 18, 2011, at Ardenwood Historic Farm and Park, in Fremont, Ca. I am so in planning mode, and ready to begin experimenting with DIY stuff so I can chose exactly the things that I want to be in the wedding. Favors, invitations, accessories, guestbook, name cards/seating assignment thingies.

Anyway, I am worried we will invite too few or too many people. We've budgeted for an affordable 100-125 peeps, but I am worried it could cost more if we overshoot the guest list.

We will see how things go as the time comes for it all.

Wise words for the day: Don't work for a place that insists you do not check the "realness" of paper money in front of customers, because you will feel stupid when you go to tell them that the three $100 bills that were used by one customer were Ben Franklins with an Abe Lincoln watermark.

Good Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment